montageofsummer asked: 2, 22, 24, 36, + 45.
oh gosh, I wasn’t expecting anything! thank you, Summerbug! n____n~
2) my dad is the last person I hugged. He’s driving up north to see his dad today, who was hospitalized very recently because of a stroke.
22) there are a few! I would say my mom, or you, or Kelsey. I think it depends the subject matter, too, because for example, Kelsey knows a lot of the things I’m really sensitive about and does this amazing thing where she doesn’t always revert everything back to herself (as conversations tend to do—not a bad thing, but naturally people share their own experiences to contribute). Kind of like a psychologist? But friendlier, and not as intimidating.
24) what am I looking forward to… um, um, free time! And being able to visit people occasionally and read things to my own accord and lounge around more often. And spEND MONEY on pretty clothes.
36) The last person I took a picture of was my grandma and I—we both were at the thrift store and found some plastic crowns and had to have a photo session.
45) I think they can definitely work if both parties are honest and open and don’t keep things from each other. I feel like it would work the best if you could occasionally see each other’s faces, and reactions, like on Skype or something, because there is so much lost when relationships are reduced to text. But yeah, definitely feasible.
*dentist slaughters family in front of you*
they’re bleeding because you don’t floss